Fully automated reconciliation software, dedicated to the funds industry.
• Ensure complete and accurate EMIR and SFTR reporting with our straight through process.
• Ensure effective oversight to satisfy regulatory obligations.
• Connectivity with DTCC for automated data retrieval and customisable tolerances to define matching and breaks.
• Fully automated intraday, daily, weekly, monthly, or on-demand cash reconciliation.
• Track aged items and identify basis point impact of breaks.
• Automatch rules engine enables exception-based management on MIS dashboard.
• Fully automated intraday, daily, weekly, monthly or on-demand position reconciliation.
• Reconciliations completed at position or lot level.
• Reconcile all security types including equities, bonds, CFDs, CDOs, Swaps, OTCs, futures and options.
• Automate the manual checks on cash transactions for oversight as part of your regulatory obligations.
• Tolerances are set per fund and can be based on the transaction type, a keyword in a description, amounts, basis points or a combination of all.
• Full audit trail on transactions and each daily cashflow.
• Daily reconciliation of all cash transactions at investor level as well as the movements between the operating account and the TA account.
• Matching rules run automatically, enabling exception-based reporting.
• Provides a full breakdown of closing balance in TA collection account at any time.
• Reconcile one internal source versus two external sources. For example, investment manager data versus administrator data versus broker data.
• Custom output report showing the complete 3-way reconciliation.
• Side by side view of multiple sources to identify breaks.
• Reconcile at a trade level across security types, both listed and unlisted.
• Match on multiple criteria with customisable tolerances.
• Centralised view of all breaks across funds.
• Extract, transform and load trade files to your portfolio accounting system.
• Visually create templates for each trade file providing flexible straight through processing.
• Use an alias table to normalise multiple transaction codes to be compatible with formats defined by accounting systems.
Ingest and normalise data in any format including PDF, SWIFT, XML, CSV, TXT or XLS. This can all be completed by the business user within our intuitive, no code user interface with no IT support needed.
100% automation is achievable using our customisable rules engine to define tolerances and matching logic. Unlock the benefits of achieving straight reconciliations and add new business without adding an expensive headcount.
Empower business users to make changes and complete setups quickly using the no code user interface. Lengthy projects, reliant on already stretched development and IT resources can be a thing of the past.
Our transparent commercial model allows customers to trial the software before the commitment to a term begins. Our fees are clear and easy to understand with no hidden charges and unlimited users permitted.
Like our customers, data security is a top priority for Fund Recs. We have ISO27001 certification and support Multi-factor Authentication and Single Sign On. All data is encrypted both at rest and in transit.
We provide dedicated 24/7 live support via the in-app chat function. Our expert team are available to help when you need it so you can troubleshoot in real-time and ensure deadlines are met.
Powered by Amazon Web Services, we can deploy rapidly and have the agility to scale fast, as your business or data needs grow. There is no installation, hardware, or system maintenance to worry about.
With best-in-class control and governance processes in place you get complete visibility across your entire workflow. All data, processing activity and user actions are logged, and our four-eye review process ensures robust change control.
We provide a UAT environment at no extra cost as standard to our customers to support all testing before anything goes live in production.
Fund Recs supports global clients with their digital transformations. We help to combine consumer user experience and interfaces with enterprise accuracy, security and availability.
When seeking to enhance our EMIR oversight process, we were looking for a solution that could absorb and reconcile key EMIR data from various sources and for a system that would have the versatility and potential to cope with reconciliations for additional regulations & functions. Fund Recs met these requirements and we were very impressed with their approach to solving the problem which allows us to maintain the highest oversight standards.
We are delighted to partner with Fund Recs to implement Velocity to automate our position reconciliations. Velocity has made our team more efficient by eliminating manual processes, reducing risk of errors and ensuring automation throughout our reconciliation process.
The growth of our fund services business has been largely predicated on our ability to implement best-of-breed vendor systems to supplement our proprietary technology solutions. We were impressed with Fund Recs’ innovative and scalable reconciliation platform and their approach to integrating with existing platforms.